Do you have Premium content in your iOS app and want it to also be placed in your Android app? Great idea! Below are all of the steps you'll need to take.
Note: If you do not have an Android app, but would like one then follow the steps in our Creating Android Developer Account FAQ.
Premium for Android:
1. Login to your google cloud console (console.developers.google.com)
2. In the top right corner, click the drop down menu, the select Create a Project (name the project your app name)
3. In the Left column, click Credentials. Then Select Create Credentials
4. Select Service Account Key
5. Select App Engine Account / the project that you just created
6. Select JSON key type (This is the default), then click Create and send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
***IMPORTANT: This file is generated once and only once, so don’t lose it!***
7. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/androidpublisher/overview and enable the Google Play Developer API